POST #2 ------- Feb 17 2022

If you're reading this, you either you know what "Free Realms" is. If you do, I respect you. If you don't -_- . No worries, I would just show you anyways.

FREE REALMS

This is Free Realms.

Free Realms is an MMORPG that first launched on April 28th, 2009 on Windows. November 2nd, 2010 on Mac, and March 29th, 2011 on PlayStation 3. Even though the game was based around role playing with people online, I never actually role played on the game because I wasn't drawn into the game to role play with other people plus I thought that was weird since I was around 7-9 years old when I played the game the most. I stopped playing around the time I was 9 years old because I found another MMORPG to play called Pirate101 and I liked it a lot. Sadly, I turned 10 years old in March 2014 and I had got some money for my birthday so I thought it would be a good idea to buy membership on Free Realms for old times sake. The game was set to shutdown on 31st of that March. On March 31st, 2014, I lost one of my favorite childhood video games. R.I.P Free Realms (2009-2014).